Besides satisfying your curiosity about how we became millionaires the book “how to become a millionaire in 10 years, and how we did it in 10” it is filled with useful information such as:
- How I managed to grow my salary by 1185% as a salaried employee.
- How I lost over a $70,000 on bad stock investments.
- How we thought we lived below our means and still managed to cut over $20,000 from our expenses. I itemize how we saved that and more.
- How I made some bad moves, costing me dearly. Including financial moves made, when I shouldn’t have. My book gets up close and personal.
- How, if I had applied my current investment strategy from day one, I would have had some $110,000 more in my portfolio today. You’d be shocked how easy investing has become for me.
If you can make a fraction of what I made based on the strategies I applied it would be worth reading the book.
If you can prevent losing a fraction of what I’ve lost over the years by reading about my mistakes it would be worth reading the book.
Read the book and you be the judge.
Good luck reaching your financial goals.